- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Free (GPL)
- Latest version:
- 2.41 16/06/11
- Last month's downloads:
- 37.1 MB
- Developer's website
TeXShop is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.4 or later|
TeXShop is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of TeXShop
|TeXShop 2.41 16/06/11||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Removed keyboard shortcut for "hard wrap", since pushing it by mistake can have drastic consequences.
- Added new Edit menu items: Substitutions, Transformations, Speech. These are standard Apple items, which automatically add these features to the editor. However, part of this addition is not complete. In a future version, there will be Preference items to preserve the user's choices for smart copy/paste, smart quotes, smart dashes, smart links, data detectors, and text replacement. Currently, choices are temporary while the document is open.
- New version of Latexmk, 416a.
- LuaLatex is now a default engine, since LuaTeX has progressed to a system which can be used for real work. But only new users will see the change; older users must drag LuaLatex from the Inactive folder to the active area.
- The Sage engine and documentation are slightly improved.
- Fixed the problem of offset line numbers in the German localization.
- Added the Stex extension as one TeXShop can edit and syntax color; this is used when working with R.
Putting all the pictures you've taken into one single digital album may be common sense, but it's a... See more
So, you've made the leap to using a Mac after years of proudly using a PC? Or maybe you're about to... See more