- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Free (GPL)
- Latest version:
- 2.41 16/06/11
- Last month's downloads:
- 37.1 MB
- Developer's website
TeXShop is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.4 or later|
TeXShop is also compatible with
Versions of TeXShop
|TeXShop 2.41 16/06/11||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Removed keyboard shortcut for "hard wrap", since pushing it by mistake can have drastic consequences.
- Added new Edit menu items: Substitutions, Transformations, Speech. These are standard Apple items, which automatically add these features to the editor. However, part of this addition is not complete. In a future version, there will be Preference items to preserve the user's choices for smart copy/paste, smart quotes, smart dashes, smart links, data detectors, and text replacement. Currently, choices are temporary while the document is open.
- New version of Latexmk, 416a.
- LuaLatex is now a default engine, since LuaTeX has progressed to a system which can be used for real work. But only new users will see the change; older users must drag LuaLatex from the Inactive folder to the active area.
- The Sage engine and documentation are slightly improved.
- Fixed the problem of offset line numbers in the German localization.
- Added the Stex extension as one TeXShop can edit and syntax color; this is used when working with R.
Skype is a popular way to communicate with friends and family online across a variety of platforms.... See more
Why is it that most computer users know so little about mail encryption? After all, we hear time and... See more